Custom Search

PC Games (Unwrapped)

Chocolatier: Decadence by Design

In Chocolatier 3: Decadence by Design you travel the globe in search of flavorful and exotic ingredients to customize your own chocolate creations. You`ll use post-World War II economic and technological advances to customize your very own chocolate creations, assist the Baumiesters, and strive to become CEO of your very own chocolate empire!
Customize recipes
Discover new ingredients
Run a chocolate empire!
Go back to basics in the original Chocolatier

download chocolatier 3
support chocolatier 3 - buy the game


Cooking Academy 2: World Cuisine

Welcome to the World Culinary Workshop! Cooking Academy 2 will put you in the kitchens of restaurants from all corners of the globe. From Chinese BBQ Pork Buns, to Mexican Tamales, to Japanese Sushi, make your way through 60 different recipes from eight different countries! Learn interesting trivia about food while mastering all new skills and mini-games including food processors, mixers, raiding the fridge and much more!
Unique Recipes
Exciting cooking games
Master international cuisine
Go back to basics in Cooking Academy

download cooking academy 2
password: riagesilva
support cooking academy 2 - buy the game
*I'll be adding more later*

Sources: reflexive games,bigfishgames,torrentz,ugotfile


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My Photo
RiA GeSiLvA
I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
View my complete profile

My Blog List

Link My Blogs


Copy to your page



Copy to your page



Copy to your page

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Help

Chatbox

Feel free to say that you dropped by my page. But no spamming please. PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH. THANKS

Follow me

Followers

Site Activity and Stats

Page Rank Check



free counters
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service