Custom Search

Cafe World


One of the newest game in facebook. Also my favorite ;). It is kind of like Restaurant City wherein you manage your crew for your cafe. But here, you cook the menu yourself! You are a chef and you buy the available dishes on the cookbook. You then cook it for a couple of times for preparation and then wait for it's cooking time. Different dishes has different cooking time, cost and serving. You also hire your waiters, for the first time, you can only have 1 waiter and a few dishes, but as you level up, you can have additional employees, stoves, counters and even cash. You can send gifts to your friends once a day. They can use it when they feel like giving it to their customers, the more customers they have, the larger the profit. Your goal for this game, to earn money, cafe points (experience points) and have a high buzz rating. You can gain cafe points and money by cooking different dishes, the more expensive the menu, the more points it has. Also, the more food you have on the counters you serve, the more money you will get. One tip for the buzz rating, if ever you are still waiting for your food to be cooked, you can take out your door first so that the buzz rating won't go down. Once the menu is cooked, you can bring back the door for the customers to come out.

What I like about this is that you design your own cafe and expand it when you have enough money. I'd like to show you my own cafe:

Here's the screenshot of my Cafe now (updated as of 10-27-09) 


I still have a lot of this to update. Probably my stove or add more decors on the wall. my floor and wallpaper are quite expensive, but it's worth it. I'm now on level 24 and still hoping for more level ups.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My Photo
RiA GeSiLvA
I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
View my complete profile

My Blog List

Link My Blogs


Copy to your page



Copy to your page



Copy to your page

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Help

Chatbox

Feel free to say that you dropped by my page. But no spamming please. PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH. THANKS

Follow me

Followers

Site Activity and Stats

Page Rank Check



free counters
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service