Custom Search

Farmville


Another game in facebook wherein you are a farmer. You have to plow, plant seeds and wait for it to harvest. Different seeds have different price, harvesting time and selling price. You can also earn money from trees and animals. You can give gifts to your friends once a day. For first time player, you have limited seeds, trees, animals and decorations to choose from. As you level up there are more unlocked items that you can use. You can also help your neighbors with their farm and earn extra money and experience. It's pretty addicting because you are the one who will design your farm, you can buy lots of decorations, from barns, fences, well, sheds and their new decor, topiary.

Here is a screenshot of my farm now: (updated as of 10-15-09)



I'm still fixing my farm. There are so many gifts from my friends. Thanks to them. :)



Add my facebook account :
http://www.facebook.com/riagesilva




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My Photo
RiA GeSiLvA
I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
View my complete profile

My Blog List

Link My Blogs


Copy to your page



Copy to your page



Copy to your page

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Help

Chatbox

Feel free to say that you dropped by my page. But no spamming please. PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH. THANKS

Follow me

Followers

Site Activity and Stats

Page Rank Check



free counters
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service