Custom Search

Works of Art by RiA


I have a new blog called Works of Art by RiA this blog is solely for my "piece of arts" collection. I'll share my own drawings, layout designs, backgrounds and all stuffs pertaining to arts.

I designed the header and background myself and right now I'm staring to post my old drawings. I'll soon post my newest drawings and newly sketches of persons which is very hard for me because I'm not really good at this. haha.


I'm also planning on creating background themes for blogger. I would also love to hear other people's comments on my work and can grant simple request.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My Photo
RiA GeSiLvA
I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
View my complete profile

My Blog List

Link My Blogs


Copy to your page



Copy to your page



Copy to your page

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Help

Chatbox

Feel free to say that you dropped by my page. But no spamming please. PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH. THANKS

Follow me

Followers

Site Activity and Stats

Page Rank Check



free counters
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service