Custom Search

My Comeback

I haven't post anything lately, because of many activities that happened. 


I happened to be one of the candidates for Mr. and Ms. Holy Family in our Parish. We had our practices for the  ramp and dance in the Coronation night for a couple of days. The coronation night happened last Friday December 26, 2009. It went pretty well, but there are a few mistakes that happened because of nervousness but all in all it was fun and great. We received our sashes and plaque of appreciation. We are 15 candidates, I was Ms. Justice, in 6th place :). I was the oldest one among them LOL. They were very friendly and had good times with them. 

Then the day after that, we had procession. At first we were only few who were there. The other candidates who were late just followed us during the event. It lasted about 1 1/2 hrs. Then had a Eucharistic Mass which in the end, we offered flowers to the Holy Family statue.


Then last Sunday, we went to pasig to visit my Lolo, who will be celebrating his 81st birthday yesterday Dec. 28. He is not looking very well because of his illness (still unknown condition) but will have some tests by next week. He is unable to walk and feels numbness on both his legs. My Uncle and Tita prepared lots of food for the visitors, most of our relatives came, although I can't remember all of them because our last family reunion (in my father's side) were way back 90's.


Then yesterday we went to the airport to accompany my sister, brother-in-law and niece because they will go to Bacolod for 12 days. After that, my cousin and I went to St. Francis Square and had shopping. I bought 2 blouses, a dress, a wallet, shoes and a watch.

That's it for now... I'll be active again in the blog world. Till my next blog :D


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My Photo
RiA GeSiLvA
I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
View my complete profile

My Blog List

Link My Blogs


Copy to your page



Copy to your page



Copy to your page

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Help

Chatbox

Feel free to say that you dropped by my page. But no spamming please. PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH. THANKS

Follow me

Followers

Site Activity and Stats

Page Rank Check



free counters
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service