Custom Search

Send big files easier



I'd like to share something I just found a new site yesterday. I was looking for a site to send big files I was informed by my sister that there is a site called yousendit but then I forgot what it is (LOL) so I searched the google and I found sendthisfile which is very good than the other. The free account is pretty good and fast eventhough there are some limitations. Like slower than the paid account, it'll expire in 3 days and the file can be downloaded 3 times. However, I sent a couple of files, the largest is 46 MB and it went great. My sister received and downloaded it fast. You can also receive files because it has filebox.  Sending files is so easy you'll  just enter the recipient's email address then select the file and then click send. If you are always sending big files, then you should avail their membership or what they call paid account through this link

Image Source: sendthisfile

1 comments:

fetus said...

yeah! i've tried this before and i couldn't remember what it was that i've used when i've sent a file over 10MB. now i remember. Salamat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My Photo
RiA GeSiLvA
I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
View my complete profile

My Blog List

Link My Blogs


Copy to your page



Copy to your page



Copy to your page

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Help

Chatbox

Feel free to say that you dropped by my page. But no spamming please. PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH. THANKS

Follow me

Followers

Site Activity and Stats

Page Rank Check



free counters
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service