Custom Search

Cute game for girls


I just found a new game yesterday on facebook. It's called what to wear. I found about it through my sister. She was browsing her facebook wall updates and found an update of one of her friends about it. Then she played it and I saw it. I said invite me to that game. I got addicted to it. It was pretty cute because you create an outfit for a certain event that is showcased on that particular day. You get to choose from a wide variety of clothes from t-shirts, pants, skirts, dresses, accessories, etc. all with organized category. After you have created an outfit and you are satisfied with it, you then submit it. Submission of entries for that particular event has a time limit. (I'm not sure of the exact time) Here's a screenshot from the game.

After that you can vote other people's outfit. There is an automatic loading of choices from other players. You get to choose between two models. Just like this screenshot:


Once you've voted, you'll get +2 credit bonus and 10 SP plus you have a couple of times to add a bonus if you like a model's outfit and you can add review on their portfolio. Once you leveled up, you get to have surprise bonuses like additional credit bonus or new outfits. 
Pretty cool for girls because you are not just dressing up a model but you get the chance to also be a critic :). Try this game if you are a fashion lover like me. Till my next post. See yah :D




1 comments:

Yette Cruz said...

Nice, I might try the game some time :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My Photo
RiA GeSiLvA
I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
View my complete profile

My Blog List

Link My Blogs


Copy to your page



Copy to your page



Copy to your page

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Help

Chatbox

Feel free to say that you dropped by my page. But no spamming please. PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH. THANKS

Follow me

Followers

Site Activity and Stats

Page Rank Check



free counters
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service