Custom Search

Send Text Messages for free in the Philippines

I got this from a friend in facebook. Might as well share it with you.  I was a text addict before but  for a couple of months now I'm not really into it anymore. I seldom text anyone unless it's so important so I don't usually load my cp :p. Whenever I want to text someone, I use chikka but for some reasons, it was just limited because for a couple of texts it was free but then your textmate should reply at least one in your text and be charged P2.50. Sometimes they reply, but when it's really important I don't have a choice but to load to my cellphone LOL.
Since I am usually online and stays at home, I discovered this site http://ulink.com.ph so can send text message to anywhere in the Philippines. You can connect with your facebook account. You can also receive text because it has an inbox. But it will stay for just a day. It is not just for free text, here, you have your own profile just like other social networking sites, and a blog where you can post anything you like. Others are using it but for me I just use the text message feature. :) There you go. Have fun texting! :D





2 comments:

fetus said...

thanks for sharing! now i know where to run to in case i ran out of credits. hehehe...

Nadine said...

Sa chikka, ginagawa ko dati delete ko yung tao tapos add ko ulet kapag ubos nadaw =)) haha. But i prefer ulink.com.ph! Hahak. There's also kuripotext.net ata yun, altho lately di sia nagwowork :D nice share ate!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My Photo
RiA GeSiLvA
I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
View my complete profile

My Blog List

Link My Blogs


Copy to your page



Copy to your page



Copy to your page

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Help

Chatbox

Feel free to say that you dropped by my page. But no spamming please. PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH. THANKS

Follow me

Followers

Site Activity and Stats

Page Rank Check



free counters
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service