Custom Search

My New Site Released!

At long last I've finished making my site as I've said on my previous post it took me a few days or so. Well it is just a simple site but it has all the info into one. It focuses on my blogs, online stores, other accounts and there is a blog too but it will be more on the updates on this blog and my artblog. I've made that site using weebly and it is so easy to use because you'll just have to drag and drop the elements. No need for coding or whatsoever and html is allowed to be used. I'm planning to make a little more changes as time goes by, but for now I will think of ways on how to promote it. I am up for the idea of inviting guest bloggers to write on my blog. There is also a page there dedicated for link exchange. I would love it if you help me promote it and I will surely help you promote your blog also. There is also an added page I just thought of today, I've added an entertainment page, it is a fun page wherein you can directly play games. It has more than 6000+ games that you can choose from. All the page has a share button below. If you happen to like what you've seen please share it through your facebook, myspace, google, twitter and other social networking accounts. Please visit my SITE NOW! Thanks and see you there!


2 comments:

Hi! I'm Grace said...

Pretty blog you have here, Ria. Congratulations! I wish I am as talented as you are in beautifying a blog.
May you have a nice weekend. :)

RiA GeSiLvA said...

Thank you Grace! I personally did a few of blogger layouts, you might want to check them here: http://riagesilva.weebly.com/blogger-layouts.html If you happen to like any of them, just send a message on my chatbox and I'd be happy to respond back. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My Photo
RiA GeSiLvA
I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
View my complete profile

My Blog List

Link My Blogs


Copy to your page



Copy to your page



Copy to your page

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Help

Chatbox

Feel free to say that you dropped by my page. But no spamming please. PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH. THANKS

Follow me

Followers

Site Activity and Stats

Page Rank Check



free counters
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service