Custom Search

Cafe World under the sea theme

Since my sister and I are so addicted to the game Cafe World on facebook, I decided to share again the look of my cafe and also my sister's creation. Since it is summer time and the theme of cafe world is under the sea, we renovated the look of our cafe. Here is mine:
 
Bigger look of my cafe. There is a small portion of my under the sea theme. I didn't changed the floors and tables that much. But I designed the counter in the middle as a cake shop. hehe. This is the smaller look of it.


Now, I'll show you my sister's Cafe. Hers has the under the sea theme. It looks so cute and has a sand-like look floors that you think they are in the beach. :) Here is what I'm talking about:

This game is very addicting plus they added spice rack that you could use with your food and you could also spice up your neighbor's food. Super stove now also has improved, you can ask help from your friends over and over to make a whole and not only by purchasing it using cafe world cash :) Well that's all I have to share for now. Till my next post. See yah!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ria I hope you don't mind I love your under the sea so much that I am copying it and redoing my daughter's cafe similar to it.

Domain registratin india said...

Really nice and funny images and i like this theme.
Buy Domain

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My Photo
RiA GeSiLvA
I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
View my complete profile

My Blog List

Link My Blogs


Copy to your page



Copy to your page



Copy to your page

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Help

Chatbox

Feel free to say that you dropped by my page. But no spamming please. PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH. THANKS

Follow me

Followers

Site Activity and Stats

Page Rank Check



free counters
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service