Custom Search

Sisterhood Award

I am honored and thankful to accept this award from Vernz of Woman's elan vital. I think this is my second time that I have received an award from my blogger friends. The first time was when I was new to this blogging world. I've seen so many great bloggers sharing their thoughts about different topics. I love reading them and I gained tips about blogging and applied it through my blogs.

Sisterhood badge

For the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I am passing on this badge to these lovely ladies who always take time to visit and read on my blog:

Yette of Yettezkie's doodles
Nina of Ask Ms Recipe
ur_gurLNxtdOor of Simple things in mind
Princess of Time and success
The Twitterer
Lainy of Lainy's Musings
Allena of In the eyes of the beholder
Reyapot of Fragments of thoughts: A piece of life
Nadine of Loving Pink!
Dorothy of Self esteem blog for women

I would like to add more but these are the women who I've met and took time to comment and leave a message here :p Kidding aside, I would like to give thanks to those people who are always visiting on my blog. Because of  them I wouldn't be motivated to share and express my experiences here. I'm getting emotional now haha. Till my next post. See yah!

4 comments:

Yette Cruz said...

Aww, thanks Ria :) ❤

The Twitterer said...

thanks ria. i'll post it ASAP!

happy blogging!

Dorothy L said...

Thank you so very much...I am more than honored to be on your list....again thanks girl~

Huggz~D~

LAINY said...

Hi Ria! I apologize for the delay. I haven't been around that much of late but I hope i make it up.

Thanks for choosing me to be one of the recipients for this award. It sure is an honor that I truly appreciate.

See you around!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My Photo
RiA GeSiLvA
I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
View my complete profile

My Blog List

Link My Blogs


Copy to your page



Copy to your page



Copy to your page

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Help

Chatbox

Feel free to say that you dropped by my page. But no spamming please. PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH. THANKS

Follow me

Followers

Site Activity and Stats

Page Rank Check



free counters
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service