Custom Search

My newest flash site released!

I'm here again for an update. I'm very sorry if I wasn't able to update this blog often and blog hopped to others because I was busy making another website. Well, another website of mine but it is full flash. I did not truly had a hard time making it because I made it using wix editor lol. I just patterned it from my old friendster overlay profile and did a few tweaks on it. Since wix is getting better now, they added more features like a comment box and the RSS feed, I did not have problems at all. I actually did it 2 days ago and still editing a few things on it. It is entitled "Where is RiA" because it is likely my website but in flash. It focuses on where to find me, my blogs, my sites, social networking sites I have joined and contact information. I also added a background song to add the angst on it. haha. Well, it is very different from other sites because it is not a formal and intricate one. It has a comment box at the top and recent blog posts. The content is like a notebook, you can navigate it by clicking the edge of the notebook or the menu at the right side. You can also see my recent blog posts aside from the one on the top. I will be editing it and make it better as days go by. You can see my new site HERE I would be very happy if you comment and suggest something so I can make it a great one. Feel free to add comments on it. Till my next post! See yah!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My Photo
RiA GeSiLvA
I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
View my complete profile

My Blog List

Link My Blogs


Copy to your page



Copy to your page



Copy to your page

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Help

Chatbox

Feel free to say that you dropped by my page. But no spamming please. PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH. THANKS

Follow me

Followers

Site Activity and Stats

Page Rank Check



free counters
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service