Custom Search

The New President and Vice President of the Philippines

Today marks the new beginning of the new government of the Philippines as we say goodbye to the Arroyo administration and welcome the Aquino administration.

This day is the inauguration of the first automated President elect Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino III and his Vice President elect Jejomar Binay. At exactly 12 noon, Noynoy was installed as the new President of the Republic of the Philippines as he took oath and had his first speech to his fellow countrymen. Lots of people were there to witness the ceremony and it was even televised on different local stations nationwide. It was another historical event for the Philippines because many are expecting a new and improved government. We all know that the past administration has a lot of controversies and anomalies that happened.

During his Presidential speech, he said that he is going to stop corruption that lies within the government. He said that there will be no "wang wang", no counterflow, no toll, no corruption and he will make sure that the people who have done wrong will be punished by law. He also showed that this event was not a luxurious one unlike the past ceremonies. 

I am beginning to like him because of his simplicity and a down-to-earth person. I hope that he will be true to his words and make Filipinos benefit from his programs. All are expecting something from him being the son of the late Senator Benigno Aquino and the late former President Corazon Aquino. I hope and pray that all will be for the benefit of our dear country. We should also start to fix things among ourselves. We should not entrust all of it from the government, we should take part of improving our nation.

God Bless the Philippines! Till my next post! See yah!

T

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My Photo
RiA GeSiLvA
I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
View my complete profile

My Blog List

Link My Blogs


Copy to your page



Copy to your page



Copy to your page

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Help

Chatbox

Feel free to say that you dropped by my page. But no spamming please. PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH. THANKS

Follow me

Followers

Site Activity and Stats

Page Rank Check



free counters
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service