Custom Search

The Sweet Award

I got my third award from a blogger friend, this time it is from ur_gurLNxtdOor - Ruby of Simple Things in Mind I have been blogging for more than a year now and although I am not so good at it, I am making efforts on improving my way of blogging. Since I have been blogging for quite sometime now, I've met many bloggers who are very sweet and friendly.  I would like to share this Sweet award with these people who I think deserves such award. I picked them because of these reasons: I personally love reading their blogs, they are constantly dropping by my site (through comments/dropping EC), new blogger friend and I haven't given them an award yet :) 
Here goes my list :D
Rules for This Award:

  1. Pass it to 10 sweet people
  2. Inform them about this award
  3. LINK BACK the ONE WHO GAVE you the award

Thanks again and Happy Blogging to all! :D Till my next post! See yah! :)


11 comments:

fetus said...

thanks a lot! i'm godawfully honored.

errr... this is sooo cheesy i can't post something like this on my blog teeheehee... i feel uncomfortable. honestly, i feel like ghey. lol...

RiA GeSiLvA said...

hahaha! It's ok :) I have my reasons of giving the award. :P I didn't mean to make you feel gay or anything. hehehe

""rare*jonRez"" said...

Thank you dear! Truly appreciate this! :)) Have an awesome weekend!

RiA GeSiLvA said...

Thanks :) Glad you liked it. Have a great weekend too :D

June Zach (Fledgling Blogger) said...

How sweet of you Ria! You well deserved this award. Congratulations and thank you very much! :D

This is another addition to my blogging awards and I am gratefully honored to accept it. I am sorry for one thing though that I am not good in following rules but will surely recognize this and link back to this post.

Have a terrific weekend and take care!

junezach said...

I posted the award on my About this blog page and linked back to your post. You can view it here:
http://junezach.com/about-this-blog/

Again thanks a lot!

P.S.
Actually there were two of you who gave me the same award and I created different links to you both sweet bloggers. :D

RiA GeSiLvA said...

Thank you June Zach :) It's a pleasure to put you in the list. You are one of my idol in this blogging world because of your great posts. I read them a lot. :D Appreciate your kindness :)

Vernz said...

thanks Ria, I posted it already... All the best! See you often around.

RiA GeSiLvA said...

No problem Vernz! Goodluck to you too and surely we'll keep in touch :)

burn said...

Wow sis!, thanks for giving me this award. I will post it as soon as I can. hugs!

RiA GeSiLvA said...

No problem burn :) Glad you liked it. Thanks :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My Photo
RiA GeSiLvA
I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
View my complete profile

My Blog List

Link My Blogs


Copy to your page



Copy to your page



Copy to your page

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Help

Chatbox

Feel free to say that you dropped by my page. But no spamming please. PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH. THANKS

Follow me

Followers

Site Activity and Stats

Page Rank Check



free counters
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service