Custom Search

RiA's wOrLd will be redesigned

Here I am again but I am just here for a quick update. I am planning new things and design for this blog. I know many of you notice that it is loading slow. Not because of the header image (promise lol) but with my contents on the sidebar :p. So starting today and the next days I will be fixing and changing theme ;) Don't worry about the blog links because I will be saving all of them. Once I fix things up, I will update another post and continue  what I have started. 
In the meantime, you might want to listen to this so good song that I really really like. It is called "I need you now" by Lady Antebellum. The first time I have heard it, I was truly amazed with their voices and the lyrics of the song was very romantic that I dedicate this song to my special someone :D

Do come back for a new look for this blog. Have a great night/day everyone! Till my next post! See yah! :D


3 comments:

burn078 said...

I like the new look of your blog sis. Yes, that is true things that we've put in the sidebar slows the connection.

RiA GeSiLvA said...

Thanks sis! But It's not yet finished hehe. I'm still thinking of ways to beautify it. I'm not yet satisfied with it. I am also changing my flash menu to images. Once I am satisfied with the look I will post something again. hehe. :D

NURSING BOARD EXAM RESULT JULY 2010 said...

U have a pretty blog girl... Keep it up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My Photo
RiA GeSiLvA
I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
View my complete profile

My Blog List

Link My Blogs


Copy to your page



Copy to your page



Copy to your page

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Help

Chatbox

Feel free to say that you dropped by my page. But no spamming please. PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH. THANKS

Follow me

Followers

Site Activity and Stats

Page Rank Check



free counters
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service