Custom Search

Social Networking Sites that pays!

We all know that most of the social networking sites are just for fun and it takes much of your precious time. If you want to enjoy and meet people while earning, then these are my recommended sites for you.

PayMeSocial is a networking site that pays you once you are a photo verified member. You can earn through referring, blogging, writing articles and joining their contests. If you want to know more about it PLEASE READ THIS.

Another networking site that pay is Daceband. It is similar to PayMeSocial but in this site, you will be paid according to your activities. They use credit points for the things you do, like logging in, commenting, blogging, adding photos, videos and audios. At the end of the day, the accumulated points will be converted into cash. To know more about this, PLEASE READ THIS.

What you waiting for? Join now and let's earn! :D


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My Photo
RiA GeSiLvA
I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
View my complete profile

My Blog List

Link My Blogs


Copy to your page



Copy to your page



Copy to your page

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Help

Chatbox

Feel free to say that you dropped by my page. But no spamming please. PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH. THANKS

Follow me

Followers

Site Activity and Stats

Page Rank Check



free counters
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service