Custom Search

Warning to all Facebook users!

I know many of us are using Facebook for a way to connect to our family and friends. We also use it as means of sharing photos, videos, playing games, etc. This evening, as I was scanning my spam messages (glad I have turned it on :) ) I received a message coming from allegedly facebook admin. I already had a feeling that it was one of those hackers of the said social networking site and I was right! I saw that the email was from unknown and had many special characters ending with @facebookmail.com.

At first you would think it is facebook because it has the logo of facebook and even has a link to facebook. It said that they have a message for me and underneath the logo of the facebook was a link containing a text link to the inbox of facebook. But when you see the TRUE link it was not a link from facebook. After I knew what it was, I immediately erased it from my spam messages.

I am here to share and warn of all you that if you receive such a message like this, don't believe and don't click the links. In the first place, why would they email it to you when you have your inbox already. If you have turned on your email notifications, I think you should limit it or turn it off so as not to get your inbox be full of notifications and be a victim of hackers. Be careful also on adding your contact information like your full address. Check your profile privacy just for your friends. That's it for now! Till my next post! See yah!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My Photo
RiA GeSiLvA
I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
View my complete profile

My Blog List

Link My Blogs


Copy to your page



Copy to your page



Copy to your page

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Help

Chatbox

Feel free to say that you dropped by my page. But no spamming please. PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH. THANKS

Follow me

Followers

Site Activity and Stats

Page Rank Check



free counters
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service