Custom Search

Blog Update

I'm here for a quick blog post. Been very busy with a lot of things right now especially with my Make Money Online SitePeopleString Account and My Online Shops. But as promised, I will be making blog posts every now and then or probably per week depending on my mood. 

I haven't really pointed out my reaction on  the hostage that happened last week here in the Philippines. I am very sad about what happened and I just really wish that the two countries involved will be in great terms. I hope that they will not harm and hate all Filipinos but instead stay together as one to help solve the case and pray for the people who were harmed.

I am also working on another website for my niece. She is 2 and a half years old and a very bright child. I already created a blog for her before but did not have time to continue it. I will continue what I have started before and share her pictures, videos and info about her.

I am however, up for those who want to have their website designed. If you are interested, feel free to comment here or on my chatbox and I will respond to you. Just don't forget to leave your email or url. Thanks and come back soon. Till my next post! See yah!

1 comments:

ur_gurLNxtdOor said...

whoa! can't wait to see your niece's picture and videos ^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My Photo
RiA GeSiLvA
I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
View my complete profile

My Blog List

Link My Blogs


Copy to your page



Copy to your page



Copy to your page

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Help

Chatbox

Feel free to say that you dropped by my page. But no spamming please. PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH. THANKS

Follow me

Followers

Site Activity and Stats

Page Rank Check



free counters
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service