Custom Search

Redesigning Finished!

After almost two weeks of redesigning and thinking of ways of how to change my blog, at last I am finished. Although I am not fully satisfied with it, because I can't figure out my background image. lol. I made use of the template I found here in template designer of blogger. Maybe in the coming days or weeks I will change it again. haha. For now, I will continue what I have started, BLOGGING! :D I really miss to post and share something. I haven't really been active for a while, especially with the EC dropping. I'm so sorry. :( But I sometimes drop by blogs especially to those who comment and drop by my chatbox. I am however, still up for exchanging links. Whenever someone ask me to exchange link (through comment or cbox) I don't hesitate to exchange with them. I am thinking of scheduling weekly posts. I will share every week my new found or favorite song, about my life, about new sites I have discovered and latest gadgets or shops to visit. I will bring back my blogging life.

So come back soon so you will see what I've been planning for. Till my next post! See yah!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My Photo
RiA GeSiLvA
I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
View my complete profile

My Blog List

Link My Blogs


Copy to your page



Copy to your page



Copy to your page

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Help

Chatbox

Feel free to say that you dropped by my page. But no spamming please. PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH. THANKS

Follow me

Followers

Site Activity and Stats

Page Rank Check



free counters
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service