Custom Search

Back to EC Dropping

I have been a member of entrecard for a long time and it really helped me gain visitors and gain a lot of blogging friends. But for a while I lost tracked of it and barely drop cards for quite sometime. I visit some blogs who leave comments on my post and on my chatbox but that was it. I also forgot to comment on others as well. But this time, I am back to blogging and dropping as well. I will regain my alexa rank (which went down so much) and visit blogging friends again. I hope that all of those who are frequently coming here would still be here. Since I finished my Niece's site I can focus on this again.

I am planning on redecorating my theme again but for just smaller adjustments only. I am a bit satisfied on its look. Watch out for my new posts. I will post as much as I can. Till my next post! See yah!


3 comments:

Ask Ms Recipe said...

Ria,
Welcome back! I hope everything works out for you. I left entrecard, but I came back because I have a lot on plate, I've been busy with promoting my book, and working on another that will be out soon.

Good Luck
Nina

Ms Katrina said...

I just recently started doing 300 drops per day from one of my blogs because I wanted to compare the effectiveness with other methods of gaining traffic. Plus, dropping from all of my blogs would be too time sucking.

RiA GeSiLvA said...

@ Ms. Nina
Thanks! Glad you came back on entrecard. Good luck on your book. :)

@ Ms. Katrina
Wow that's good for you. I can't drop 300 per day. Maybe just a half of it. I tried really but it's time consuming. Good luck to us :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My Photo
RiA GeSiLvA
I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
View my complete profile

My Blog List

Link My Blogs


Copy to your page



Copy to your page



Copy to your page

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Help

Chatbox

Feel free to say that you dropped by my page. But no spamming please. PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH. THANKS

Follow me

Followers

Site Activity and Stats

Page Rank Check



free counters
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service