Custom Search

My experience at Entrecard

I've been a member of Entrecard for a long time now. In fact I have 3 more other blogs with them. When I joined with them, I enjoyed more my blogging experience because I got to know great bloggers and even made friends with some of them. I gained lots of visitors each day although I am not consistent in dropping. But when I have a chance I make sure that I drop by them and read blogs.
I even installed the entrecard toolbar to help me make dropping more easily. I have bit problem though, when I clicked on the favorite button it remains on my favorite even if they are not a member of entrecard anymore. That's the only not so good experience that I had with them. All in all this site is very good.
If you are looking for a site that would greatly increased your readers and visitors. I will definitely recommend ENTRECARD to you. In fact they have a contest going on right now. Where you can win 5,000 entrecard credits. If you want to know more about the mechanics of the contest, Go to their blog now to enter! Contest ends on November 1, 2010. So JOIN NOW!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My Photo
RiA GeSiLvA
I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
View my complete profile

My Blog List

Link My Blogs


Copy to your page



Copy to your page



Copy to your page

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Help

Chatbox

Feel free to say that you dropped by my page. But no spamming please. PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH. THANKS

Follow me

Followers

Site Activity and Stats

Page Rank Check



free counters
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service