Custom Search

One Lovely Blog Award

This was a late post for this award. I received "One Lovely Blog Award" from "Jen of Ever After" a few days ago. This is I think the 5th award that I got for this blog yey and one for my artblog. Thanks  to my new found blogger friends for recognizing me. I will be making a separate page for all the awards that I got. So watch out for it. For now, since there are so many blogs out there who have lovely blogs, I'm sharing it to them because it is very hard to think of 15. for now haha. So feel free to grab this badge.

Before I forget, here are the rules for this award:
  • Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
  • Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
  • Contact those blog owners and let them know they’ve been chosen.
 Thanks again Jen! Till my next post! See yah!

    0 comments:

    Related Posts with Thumbnails

    About Me

    My Photo
    RiA GeSiLvA
    I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
    View my complete profile

    My Blog List

    Link My Blogs


    Copy to your page



    Copy to your page



    Copy to your page

    Visitors

    Total Pageviews

    Powered by Blogger.

    Readers

    Help

    Chatbox

    Feel free to say that you dropped by my page. But no spamming please. PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH. THANKS

    Follow me

    Followers

    Site Activity and Stats

    Page Rank Check



    free counters
    Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
    This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service