Custom Search

Soft Launching of Air of Beauty

I have a new online store where you can buy beauty bar soaps. I can't wait for its launching so I decided to make a soft launch. The available product for now is Kojic Acid Soap. I've been using that soap for so long now. It made my skin fair and smoother so I recommend it to those who want to have a whiter complexion.

The site is still new so please bear with its look for now. Don't worry I will improve it overtime. I am also on the verge of purchasing a domain so the address might change. I will keep you updated. But if you want to check it out, feel free to visit and buy.

When it will fully launch, there will be more products aside from the bar soaps. You can order from the site or send a message on the Contact Form for more inquiries.

Hope  to see you there! Till my next post! See yah!

1 comments:

nadine said...

I always see Koji Soap at the SM grocery, is it different with the ones you're selling? I've always wanted to tried it but I was uncertain because I never heard from someone who testified for it, at least I haven't seen one. Good luck with your online shop! God bless :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My Photo
RiA GeSiLvA
I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
View my complete profile

My Blog List

Link My Blogs


Copy to your page



Copy to your page



Copy to your page

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Help

Chatbox

Feel free to say that you dropped by my page. But no spamming please. PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH. THANKS

Follow me

Followers

Site Activity and Stats

Page Rank Check



free counters
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service