Custom Search

Christmas Bazaar

I've been busy these past few days and seldom blog hop on other sites because I opened my christmas bazaar here in our place particularly in our garage. I started last Sunday, a little bit late in the afternoon because I had to set it up first but it went well on my first day. All are brand new with factory prices so it is so affordable. I have dresses, blouses and t-shirts for the ladies, kid's dress for little girls, beauty soaps and just this afternoon I added accessories (designed and made by Me and my Sister). This coming weekend, I will probably have more items. Many are requesting this and that so I will try to find what they are looking for. I will also add my chocolate lollipops since I have a bulk order, might as well add it. If you know my place, come and visit my bazaar. I will take pictures of it sometime this week when everything is already great. haha. So till my next post! See yah!

4 comments:

carinamodella said...

i miss going to bazaars. when i was still single i used to go from one bazaar to another to get a nice deal on everything that i buy.

jijie said...

Stumble by your site on adgitize, I just follow your blog, I wish I have xmas tree I would love to join ur meme, but sad to say, we're not having a tree this year..pls follow me back here@ Step It Up!

Thanks,
Jijie

MgaEpal.com said...

(Trying to pay a visit to all who followed us this year.)

It's great that your bazaar went well. We tried joining a bazaar organized by a friend, but we ended up closing and packing all our items very early cause no one wanted to stay in the stall. We paid 3,500 for the booth and ended with no sale. Met some stall owners that were friendly, and sampled every food that was around. Still was an enjoyable day.

Oh we saw the tree on the post before this one, nice looking tree.

Happy New Year. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hello Thеre. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely ωell written artiсle.
I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll certainly return.
My webpage ; mini notebooks

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My Photo
RiA GeSiLvA
I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
View my complete profile

My Blog List

Link My Blogs


Copy to your page



Copy to your page



Copy to your page

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Help

Chatbox

Feel free to say that you dropped by my page. But no spamming please. PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH. THANKS

Follow me

Followers

Site Activity and Stats

Page Rank Check



free counters
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service