Custom Search

My New Business

I seldom update and bloghop these past few weeks because of my new business. I recently had bazaar in our place. I have local and affordable clothes here but wondered if I go on importing goods. I decided to look for suppliers and now I have posted Pre-Order Items on my facebook. Why pre-order? because if I order and stock them here in our house, there is no assurance that I can sell them all. Aside from that, I am selling shoes and we differ in sizes and types of shoes we want. However, orders arrive usually 1 to 2 weeks or depending on the availability of the items. I will post and make a cut-off date then order them on the cut-off date. I will ship them items to the customers as soon as it arrives in Manila. I can give discounts for those who will order 3 or more items.
These are some of the shoes I am offering:


If you want to see more of it, feel free to visit THIS LINK. I will update this blog soon. I want to share many things that happened to me these past few weeks. Till my next post! See yah!

8 comments:

halojin said...

wow! gandang business yan ate ria.. kaso wala bang panlalake nyan? hehe joke ^_^ mag tatanong po ako sa ibang friends ko na girl ba interesado sila ... God bless

RiA GeSiLvA said...

Thanks po. Wala pa pong panglalake e. Don't worry maghahanap ako ng supplier. Pero soon I'll be selling clothes for men and women. Thanks in advance pag matulungan mo ko ispread ito. Bago pa lang kasi :)

Yette Cruz said...

your items are really cute too bad im still out of budget. lol xD

RiA GeSiLvA said...

It's ok Yette. There's always a next time :D Tell your friends about it if it's ok with you. :)

HaLoJiN said...

wlanag anunman po ate ria.. anyweay? post po kaya natin sa facebook? for sure malaki maitutulong nun?

RiA GeSiLvA said...

@halojin
Yes it is on my facebook. I wonder kung binasa mo ung post ko. Tinignan mo lang ata ung pics ng shoes lol. Anyway, Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

I want to know,how much is the price,what size is available n can u shift to malaysia?

RiA GeSiLvA said...

You can check out my new online store. But for these styles, these were from my previous supplier. I have a new set of pre-order shoes. But will be adding more for the next few days. Yes I can ship internationally but with additional shipping rates. I offer free shipping for the Philippines only. You may contact me for the prices, because they are in pesos. here is my email add: ria2683@riafashionshop.webasyst.net

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My Photo
RiA GeSiLvA
I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
View my complete profile

My Blog List

Link My Blogs


Copy to your page



Copy to your page



Copy to your page

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Help

Chatbox

Feel free to say that you dropped by my page. But no spamming please. PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH. THANKS

Follow me

Followers

Site Activity and Stats

Page Rank Check



free counters
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service