Custom Search

RiA's Fashion Shop

Hello and good day to everyone! I am very sorry that I haven't updated this blog for such a long time now. It's because I'm so busy with my newest fashion shop site which is called Ria's Fashion Shop

If you have read my previous post about my new business in Facebook I decided to make a separate website for it and a separate page on facebook. I am currently making an ecommerce site for it and I am still keeping updates and changes for the site and the fan page. Also, soon you can shop directly on my facebook fan page. Just watch out for it in the coming days.

I have pre-order and on-hand items, local and imported from China, Hongkong and Korea. My products as of now are: Shoes, Bags and Clothes (tops, bottoms, dresses, overall). I also have 2 ongoing promos and you can get big discounts if you purchase bulk items. 

Get this cute ring for free
These are the promos I'm talking about:
Mechanics of this promo:
Buy at least 3 or more products in the same category (Pre-Order Items / On-hand Items) and get this cute ring for free.
This is for a limited time so hurry and start ordering now. Only the first 10 people who order gets it.
No minimum amount of items. Just the quantity of items.
If you are ready to join, then fill up this order form for this promo.

Note:
If the on-hand items have a few items left, you can mix a pre-order item with it.


Starting from today, until the end of March 2011, when you order at least 5 items in our pre-order items, you can get an item absolutely for free. The free item will be randomly chosen. It can be an accessory, bag, blouse, belt or pants. The higher amount you purchase, the greater your free item will be! You can match it with the clothes you bought or give it to your loved one. Hurry! Limited time only! ORDER NOW!





Get free random item like any of this for free

Watch out for upcoming promos and products, for the meantime, you can like my fan page on facebook and see my updates and products.


Ria's Fashion Shop

Promote Your Page Too

Or simply subscribe to my News to be updated. If you have any questions and inquiries, you can contact me HERE.

Thanks and Till my next post again! See yah!

1 comments:

halojin said...

wow naman! ate ria magndang business po yan promise ^_^ GOd bless po! Good luck po

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My Photo
RiA GeSiLvA
I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
View my complete profile

My Blog List

Link My Blogs


Copy to your page



Copy to your page



Copy to your page

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Help

Chatbox

Feel free to say that you dropped by my page. But no spamming please. PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH. THANKS

Follow me

Followers

Site Activity and Stats

Page Rank Check



free counters
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service