Custom Search

New Yahoo Mail - Beta

I recently got this email from Yahoo Mail saying that there is now a new Yahoo Mail Beta. It stated that it has just got better and faster. So I gave it a try. This past few days / weeks I had a few problems with my mail because it takes a while to load. I guess this is a better way to get rid of that slowness.
I love the top color because it is my favorite color. lol. Although there are some glitches and errors that I am encountering, maybe because it's still new and yeah it is still a beta testing.
One of the things they have said also is that it has even better spam protection. I have too many spam messages everyday and had problem with my yahoo mail sending automatic messages to all my contact list. It can also be accessed via mobile phone with internet connection - not yet for me because my cellphone is just a cheap one. haha. Maybe when I already get an iPhone it would be a benefit for me. ;)
If you still haven't figured it out yet, you can also try it now. Just open the email they have sent then click the Try Yahoo Mail Beta Today and accept their terms. Till my next post! See yah!

1 comments:

w0rkingAth0mE said...

I will try this one i am using old version ata .. thanks for the message regarding the contest i'm happy :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My Photo
RiA GeSiLvA
I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
View my complete profile

My Blog List

Link My Blogs


Copy to your page



Copy to your page



Copy to your page

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Help

Chatbox

Feel free to say that you dropped by my page. But no spamming please. PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH. THANKS

Follow me

Followers

Site Activity and Stats

Page Rank Check



free counters
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service