Monday, March 07, 2011 | Posted by RiA GeSiLvA | | Edit Post
I'm a Firefox user for many years now. I have tried other browsers but still go back with firefox.
Now they launched the new Firefox 4.0 Beta 12. I've been using this for 3 days now and so far, I'm happy with it. What are the pros and cons that I see with the with this new version? Here are my list:
- Fast loading of websites
- Much like chrome, it is sleeker. Which is what I've been waiting for.
- I haven't seen crashing reports that were very annoying. Especially when uploading files.
- New features: Sync for Mobile, Group your tabs, Add-On Manager
- See all other features - go to this link
- Other add-ons are not yet compatible with this version. But with their add-on manager, you can report and send feedback to add-on compatibility reporter.
- Still on beta testing.
I bet many of you are using it now. What are your experiences with it? What are the new features that you like most about it? I like the group tabs the most because when I go online I open so many tabs and I have a hard time going back and forth with them. It is very useful for me for the things that I work on. I can organize my online businesses. I can arrange my blogs, ptcs, online store, social networks, website designing, etc.
I rate the firefox 4 beta 4 stars. :D If you still haven't tried it, you can download it now through this link. Till my next post! See yah!
- RiA GeSiLvA
- I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
My Blog List
Powered by Blogger.
- ▼ 2011 (11)
- ► 2010 (90)
Site Activity and Stats
|Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:|
|This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service|