Custom Search

Firefox 4 Beta

I'm a Firefox user for many years now. I have tried other browsers but still go back with firefox.
Now they launched the new Firefox 4.0 Beta 12. I've been using this for 3 days now and so far, I'm happy with it. What are the pros and cons that I see with the with this new version? Here are my list:

Pros:
  • Fast loading of websites
  • Much like chrome, it is sleeker. Which is what I've been waiting for.
  • I haven't seen crashing reports that were very annoying. Especially when uploading files.
  • New features: Sync for Mobile, Group your tabs, Add-On Manager
  • See all other features - go to this link
Cons:
  • Other add-ons are not yet compatible with this version. But with their add-on manager, you can report and send feedback to add-on compatibility reporter.
  • Still on beta testing.
I bet many of you are using it now. What are your experiences with it? What are the new features that you like most about it? I like the group tabs the most because when I go online I open so many tabs and I have a hard time going back and forth with them. It is very useful for me for the things that I work on. I can organize my online businesses. I can arrange my blogs, ptcs, online store, social networks, website designing, etc.
I rate the firefox 4 beta 4 stars. :D If you still haven't tried it, you can download it now through this link. Till my next post! See yah!

6 comments:

Mona said...

i'm using chrome for a long time already but willing to check this one, thanks for the share :)

Apollo said...

As a matter of fact, Firefox 4 RC was released.

halojin said...

hello ate ria.. sorry now lang ako ulit nagawi dito panu now lang ulit nakapag online dami kasi nireview! ako firefox kasi may pang check ng rank eh

p.s.
ate ria pa help naman po.. need ko kasi nag comment sa entry post ko sa isang contest,, salamt po

Raynan said...

Firefox 4 is nice,but for now im sticking with firefox 3, because some firefox add ons cannot be installed in the beta 4 yet.

Photo Booth said...

<3 <3 <3 for firefox 4 :D

Boundlesstech said...

It’s glad to see good information being convey. Its a very nice written, and i really like these blog. Thanks for the info.


Web Hosting | Web Design

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My Photo
RiA GeSiLvA
I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
View my complete profile

My Blog List

Link My Blogs


Copy to your page



Copy to your page



Copy to your page

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Help

Chatbox

Feel free to say that you dropped by my page. But no spamming please. PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH. THANKS

Follow me

Followers

Site Activity and Stats

Page Rank Check



free counters
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service