February 5, 2009

Overlay Designs by RiA - DOTA Layouts

Here are some of the overlay layouts i made. I'm just using photoshop, imageready and dreamweaver to make all of these. Hope you'll like my designs.

But before anything else read my
instructions

I made a DOTA layout for my friend long time ago so i made another one.
I haven't given this to anyone yet so feel free to use it. Just don't remove the credit please. Thanks

Here's the screenshot:
preview
code

Another DOTA layout: Human Campaign
I made this layout originally for my friend. He used it for a while but I made him another one,
a more personalized overlay. So I'm giving this away to all those who'll like it.

Here's the screenshot:
preview
code

DOTA Open Gl
preview
code

1 comment:

  1. pagawa naman ako ng astig na overlay..pls...??..heheh..galing mo kasi eh...sikat ka in most sites with overlay topics..e2 po e add ko..p_k_ann_jay@yahoo.com.ph

    ReplyDelete

My Favorite Workout Channels on YouTube