Custom Search

Breast Cancer Awareness Month - Take the Pink Ribbon Challenge

pink ribbon
October is breast cancer awareness month. This month I would like to join the pink ribbon challenge. Just click the pink ribbon to help one woman save life by getting free mammogram. If you may join with me and pass the pink ribbon challenge. These links are ONLY for "Pink Ribbon Challenge" participants, any links not related to the Pink Ribbon Challenge will be deleted. Grab the code at Things We Share and post it in your blog entry. Please post only the Pink Ribbon Challenge actual post link here and help The Breast Cancer Site and National Breast Cancer Foundation Inc. by spreading the Pink Ribbon Challenge.



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My Photo
RiA GeSiLvA
I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
View my complete profile

My Blog List

Link My Blogs


Copy to your page



Copy to your page



Copy to your page

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Help

Chatbox

Feel free to say that you dropped by my page. But no spamming please. PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH. THANKS

Follow me

Followers

Site Activity and Stats

Page Rank Check



free counters
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service