Custom Search

Works of art by RiA - Gallery

Many of you know that I have an art blog which is called Works of Art by RiA. I have done a few works posted there and I would like to share it with you here. I haven't added some drawings lately but I am busy designing blogger templates or layouts. These are just simple backgrounds for blogger and I match the colors and the fonts with the layouts I make. These are the listed categories on my artblog: Sketches, Drawings, Free Templates, Personalized, Others. If you happened to like my free templates, pls leave a comment in the sample layout with your URL or email so I can get back to you. I would edit the header for you and give the step by step instructions on how to install it to your blog. Below is a slideshow of my works. Feel free to comment on them. Thanks and happy blogging!




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My Photo
RiA GeSiLvA
I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
View my complete profile

My Blog List

Link My Blogs


Copy to your page



Copy to your page



Copy to your page

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Help

Chatbox

Feel free to say that you dropped by my page. But no spamming please. PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH. THANKS

Follow me

Followers

Site Activity and Stats

Page Rank Check



free counters
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service