Custom Search

Show off our Christmas Tree

Our Christmas Tree
Since it is already December, we all know that Christmas is around the corner. Most of us already decorated our house with christmas decors and of course Christmas Trees! I thought of making a list of the bloggers who want to join. I did almost all the decors here with the help of my niece. Then my uncle put the lights on it.

If you want to join me, all you have to do is take a picture of your Christmas Tree and make a post about it. Grab the link code at RiA's wOrLd and then add the URL of your actual blog post containing a picture of your christmas tree. Links that do not contain the related post about the topic will be deleted. Come and join us for a Christmas fun. Let us see who has the best decor at our place.

If you know others who would like to join, please tell them about this post. It will close at the end of December so you still have time to join in. The more the merrier! Till my next post! See yah!

7 comments:

chicafabulosa said...

Naku Missy, don't have a tree :( Pero I made something, my own design nga lang.

Enchie said...

nice Christmas Tree!!! nahiya ako bigla ang liit lang ng xmas tree ko hehehe! will post it here soon. Thanks for the invite :D

Sean Grey Hanson said...

you've got beautiful tree up there! a season of love giving and sharing :)



MY Internet Tv Software

w0rkingAth0mE said...

only few days away and its christmas na .. like your christmas tree pretty =)

RiA GeSiLvA said...

Thanks for all your comments :D Join me here and take a picture of your trees :)

imriz said...

wow, what a pretty,pretty tree w/ lots of ornaments:)))

http://clarizzamarcelo.wordpress.com/2010/12/10/mm-our-little-christmas-tree/

RiA GeSiLvA said...

@Imriz
Thanks. You have a cute tree too :)
By the way, I have added your link here. Something went wrong with my linkytool, in ended soon. It is ok now. Kindly inform me if you want to edit its title. Thank you

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My Photo
RiA GeSiLvA
I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
View my complete profile

My Blog List

Link My Blogs


Copy to your page



Copy to your page



Copy to your page

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Help

Chatbox

Feel free to say that you dropped by my page. But no spamming please. PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH. THANKS

Follow me

Followers

Site Activity and Stats

Page Rank Check



free counters
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service