Monday, November 15, 2010 | Posted by RiA GeSiLvA | | Edit Post
- You should know what the person really wants. If he/she is fond of let's say accessories, give him/her a great kind of accessory.
- Shop ahead of time. If you happen to go to a mall as early as today, find a gift now. You don't want to be rushing to the mall near the christmas day.
- Clothing are pretty much hard to gift if you really don't know the size of the person you are giving it to. If you are really not sure of it, try to buy things that he can use.
- If you don't have time to shop or doesn't want to go to the mall. Try buying in online stores. There are a lot of great products in the internet now like the Limoges which offers great Limoges Figurines.
- List the names of the persons you are going to give a gift. By doing this, you can budget your money and never miss someone on your list.
- Personalize your gift. Add a touch of note or you can do the gift wrapping by yourself. In that way, the gift is unique and special to the one who receive it.
It is not about how expensive your gift is, it is how you remember the person you are giving it to. We should be thankful for all the things we receive. As for me, I really can't wait for that day. So till my next post! See yah!
- RiA GeSiLvA
- I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
My Blog List
Powered by Blogger.
- ▼ November 2010 (10)
Site Activity and Stats
|Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:|
|This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service|