Monday, November 08, 2010 | Posted by RiA GeSiLvA | | Edit Post
This morning I finally got my Globe GCASH Card! I'm very excited about getting this because I was the one who designed my own card! Yes you can create your own card design if you are a photoshop addict like me. haha. If not, you can choose from their default designs which are also great and cute.
If you also want to apply, here is what you have to do: *Your GCASH should have at least P100 (processing fee of your card)
- Go to the GCASH Cash Application Form website of Globe.
- Upload your own personalized background or choose from their default designs.
- Fill up the personal details and upload your 1x1 I.D. picture.
- Once you have checked and filled up the necessary information needed, click Get your GCASH Card. Wait for a few minutes and you will get a reference number.
That's it! All you have to do is wait for at least 2 weeks. I got mine for about 3 weeks I think because of the Holidays. But it's worth the wait. The design is not so perfect because I chose a dark one the color went purple instead of Dark Blue. But it looks good though for an ATM. So till my next post! See yah!
- RiA GeSiLvA
- I'm A FILIPINA I Love: Color BLUE! (isn't that obvious? hahaha) I Hate: Liars, Pretenders, Judgmental, Plastic People User-Friendly Persons I'm A Sensitive Person Sweet, Loyal and True Friend
My Blog List
Powered by Blogger.
- ▼ November 2010 (10)
Site Activity and Stats
|Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:|
|This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service|